View Single Post
Old 01-22-2022, 03:48 PM

Thanked 1,231 Times in 576 Posts

I have to admit that I have struggled mightily with what has happened to GM (now gM)

Seemingly not caring at all about the legacy core buyer of the product.

Literally the entire reinvention of a company where no real current market, or infrastructure currently exists. Further Congress just failed to pass the legislation that would have enabled gM to have a fighting chance... .

Many, Many points to consider. GM selling off its old business model making decisions that do not make any real sense to any free market person.

But it is not about the free market at all. Mary Barra appears to have a "golden stake" just above her head if she does not reinvent GM.

11 years ago we were warned by the conspiracy theorists if GM took the bail out that GM would be forced to build products that nobody wanted to buy.

The video at the link lays it all bare for all to see.

Caution: IF you do not like Glenn Beck or his opinions do not click.

If you want to make a political statement please do not reply to this thread.

If you are simply open minded please watch. Again PLEASE do not make this ideological or political, but BECK in this one video just nicely confirmed what has been coming from inside GM concerning the radical direction the company is literally being forced to take over the past 4 years - so I feel this hits the nail on the head.

Mary I am truly sorry for what you are having to manage your way through.

Presented as information on what ESG really is:

https://www.facebook.com/GlennBeck/v...00837813744733
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to 70 copo For This Useful Post:
L_e_e (01-22-2022), markinnaples (02-18-2022), olredalert (02-18-2022)