View Single Post
Old 04-13-2018, 03:34 AM

Thanked 3,399 Times in 1,242 Posts

Here is the back shop. A 24'x30' stand-alone triple garage used as my work shop space with a 4 post lift, fully plumbed compressor, mig welder and just about everything needed for working on and/or building cars. Most of the vintage signs hanging around this shop are tire related and it gives off a nice clean look within this back shop. It’s still gets dirty in here from time to time, but most of the time it’s just a tripping hazard with parts all over the place.

(The back shop which is set back behind our home. The reverse footprint to our attached triple garage in the first post)

(Great little shop for working on cars, installing new drive lines or doing a total frame off restoration)

Great friendships are built in this shop while working on various projects or drinking beers. Here we were installing a rollerized small block)

(The easy-run engine stand I use to break in camshafts and run the engines in while checking for leaks)

(Occasionally it’s known for flaming a few eye brows and creating some excitement while starting motors)

(A great place to start teaching my kids how to turn wrenches, and how to tear down an engine)

(Every once in a while it turns into Muncieville as I’m swapping around a few freshly built transmissions)

(A shot of the 69 Z/28 sitting on the lift with freshly painted parts curing on the ramps)

(The other side of the shop where I have recently added a couple more signs. I still have a few more to hang out here before it’s done)

(A rare occasion where I finally got started on some firewall work before hitting a snag. Forgot to order a couple parts that were needed)

Last edited by NorCam; 04-13-2018 at 03:37 AM.
The Following User Says Thank You to NorCam For This Useful Post:
KM265S (04-14-2018)