View Single Post
Old 05-06-2010, 05:04 AM

Default Re: December '04 Feature Car

Hi my name is Bob krueger I am the original owner of the car in question. dec. 2004 feature car.yenko camaro #8016 ralley green. Jay kline chev. had 6camaros in Jan. 1968 3 green 3 light blue.(app. one tenth of production that year)all cars had same equiptment,same price $4438.oo, all m21 4 speedcars. Ibought one of the ralley green ones for $3750 plustax as it had 825 miles on it. pulled the motor 2 weeks later,made it into basicly an l-88 with iron heads with extensive head work an holley 3 barrel 1050 c.f.m. hooker headers and much more h.p 600 650 e.t. 11.38. Raced at northstar dragways mpls. mn. 6 races 6 1st place wins. Im the good looking guy sunglasses, white t shirt trophy in the picture.Next to the green camaro. now some of the b.s. Ijust read about. Was not a fred eggers car. Was not out of the state of M.N. untill restored. (car now has app. 5 mistakes in the restoration compared to when it was new) Had front and rear ss emblems.Did not have afiberglass rear spoiler and trunk lid. All six cars had pontiac ralley wheels with trim rings. All 6 cars were ss trim, with no added guages. All 6 cars had holley double pumper carbs. Anyway I have alot of pictures of it when new,plus I have all the original paperwork, window sticker, purchase order,and payment book 36 payments of 93.00 month. sold the car to my brother for $2500 2years later,He totally striped car down on outside,no emblems,THREW AWAY hood.added more H.P. atunnel ram with 2 4 barrels andhis times were app.10.40 bottom 2 pictures or so. To much typing got to go. any questions on 68 yenko camaros (best year ss/rs trim and door plate.)Low production app. 64 total. Please reply Bob krueger

all 6 cars
greengreen ones of $3750.00 asa it had afew miles 825.