View Single Post
Old 12-23-2014, 04:34 PM
Yenko Contributing Member

Default Re: Taylor Chevrolet Flemington NJ

Yes!- long story short it took me 35+ years to finally get his name from the person I bought the car from in 78 ( he could't remember) so after calling every so often he finally remembered and I goggle searched Richard Grubb who moved from Lansdale Pa to Florida.
He and his wife were very nice and sent me a the only thing that they had which was a photo of the car from 73 or 74- the car car had the engine swapped out (from a L78 396 to a LT1 350) at that time by I believe Watsh speed shop in Lansdale PA ( the owner of that business retired and moved to Florida as well but I recently got his number and will contact him this week)
Richard Grubb couldn't remember who he bought the car from- so again I will stay in touch to see if I can dig up any further information and talk to Brian Shook (ESQ) to see if I can get a copy of the PA title transfer from back in 73.
The trail went cold again till I found out through NCRS the original selling Dealership and that the car had a exact twin that Brian Henderson restored recently
and Steve Shauger was very familiar with....the search continues

Thank you for your help

WANTED:
1969 396/375 hp JH Vin N6352xx Mid April 69 block 272 casting
Always looking for dated L78 parts from Jan-Apr 69