Thread: Motion Nova????
View Single Post
Old 10-22-2012, 02:56 PM

Default Re: Motion Nova????

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 55chevy</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I'll come out of retirement to comment on this... This Dan P. guy is the biggest talker with no backup I've ever seen over the years.. And I mean YEARS.. According to him nobody knows more about this stuff but reality is there are many that do. .. Everything is &quot;I have this I have that&quot; &quot;I seen this I seen that&quot; &quot;I know this guy blah blah&quot; &quot;I have pictures of.. blah blah blah...&quot; and it's always an excuse when visual proof is asked for.. always.
[img]<<GRAEMLIN_URL>>/bs.gif[/img]

Ed
55Chevy

</div></div>

I know someone like that in se Michigan, Terry O'Kxxxx

I went to high school with him and he has just gotten worse over the years.

IF he actually has a car it is a shadow of what it once was (read rusted into the ground or PART of a car) yet he wants what a fully restored NICE car goes for for his pos

I guess they are all over [img]<<GRAEMLIN_URL>>/hmmm.gif[/img]

edit: I just read the cl post for a 68 Nova, wow! anyone know what &quot;cowel&quot; means? &lt;wink&gt;

The cl ad talks more about stuff he owned 30 years ago than it does about some Chevy II with the wrong engine ... lots of !!!!! and all caps with no space between the sentences. Very hard to read IMHO