Thread: Motion Nova????
View Single Post
Old 10-22-2012, 04:26 PM

Default Re: Motion Nova????

Wow…. I talk with Dan from time to time he is a 68 Nova guy like me. All my experiences with him over the phone have been good. I never dealt with him in person. He had told me about the car years ago and didn’t realize he was trying to sell it until recently.

I don’t follow the Baldwin Motion screen and didn’t realize you had to pay for proof that they converted a car. So it all comes down to what Joel says in a letter that states: Motion actually did modify or convert a certain car when you have no original paper work? Is that how it works?

When a car is certified by Joel does it come with any sort of certification of what work was done for the original owner of the car? If you don’t know who the original owner was?

The way I understand it is:
A bullet proof motion car is a receipt of what work was done to a certain car from motion to the original owner? Just trying to understand this correctly?

Guys I am not looking to bad mouth anyone just wondering if this could be the real deal. If it is, it is way out of my league anyway. It would truly be a very unique find.

For some odd reason the 68 nova just don’t get the creditability they deserve. In 1968 they had multiple limited production motor option nova’s. Most of them were bought to get raced and abused. But they just don’t seem to hold their ground for value. It seems that way for most of the 1968 GM cars.
Just my 2 cents sorry to bring up a negative subject..