View Single Post
Old 10-28-2016, 12:20 PM
Yenko Advertising Member

Thanked 4,576 Times in 1,137 Posts
Default Re: "The Beater Bee" becomes "The Better Bee"

Steve,

Yeah, that's the reason that the bottoms of the frame rails, inner trunk lid supports, under the package tray, were all just usually dip gray primer. The painter had a job to do and if he couldn't reach it, oh well. Under side of the battery tray is another common non-painted area.

No worries the critique with the fender tag. I'm the KING of learning something new everyday!!! [img]<<GRAEMLIN_URL>>/biggthumpup.gif[/img] Kelly tells me that often!

Another thing about LR cars is the dimples in the firewall. There are either one, two, a dimple and a chisel mark, two chisel marks, on one side or both. It varies by car, they aren't uniform or consistent, and are only on Lynch Road cars. I never heard of that and there is a 9 page thread on the A12 board about just that! Interesting, trivial, and just when you think you heard it all something like this comes up and it makes you scratch your head [img]<<GRAEMLIN_URL>>/hmmm.gif[/img]

Always open for critiques, corrections, and questions.....and beer....I like beer [img]<<GRAEMLIN_URL>>/beers.gif[/img]