View Single Post
Old 05-01-2021, 11:39 AM
Yenko Contributing Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dbalogh View Post
At this point it has become a family effort. My uncles and aunts are talking to friends at Ohio DMV.... My brother and I are searching . Dads youngest brother is looking girlfriend works at car dealerships. Guys its on man ..
IF you can get anything out of the OHIO DMV I would love to know... I am missing the original owner on my 71 LT1 survivor - the car was traded in after 18 months & a marathon of 27k miles ---
Built the last day of 1971 Production - and built 18 cars from the end -it is the last known 71 LT1 built.
Jack Maxton sold it new - August -September of 1971 but purged records after 7 years.
in March of 1973 Atzlan Chrysler in Cinci sold the car to the man I bought it from - I have the registrations and title from 1973 - and it has the PREVIOUS TITLE NUMBER on it's face. but I have not been able to find out anything further.
I posted some ads on Craigs list in Cinci and near Jack Maxton in Worthington with photos of the car - if someone drove 27k miles in a Brandshatch Green 71 LT1 within 18 months - THEY WOULD REMEMBER!
NCRS#65120
68 GTO HO 4 spd Alpine Blue /Parchment 2 owner car
#21783 71 Corvette LT1 45k miles Orig paint - Brandshatch Green - National Top Flight - last known 71 LT1 built.
71 Corvette LT1 42k miles Original paint - Black - black leather - only black LT1 known to exist.
NUMEROUS Lemans blue Camaros,
Monza Red and Daytona Yellow Corvettes
& a Chevelle or two...
Survivors, restored cars, & other photos
https://picasaweb.google.com/lh/myphotos
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to firstgenaddict For This Useful Post:
PeteLeathersac (05-01-2021), R68GTO (05-01-2021)