View Single Post
Old 08-01-2013, 07:31 PM
Yenko Contributing Member

Default Re: 1969 Camaro PB Vac Hose Bracket

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Edgemontvillage</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: GaryC</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Wow Lloyd that may be hard to find. I've only seen 2 ever offered anywhere and one went for big money. There is one on Coast2Camaro website for $125.00 but have never had any luck getting someones attention there. None. </div></div>

Gary, the photo of the bracket above is borrowed from a recent eBay auction listing so they do come to market from time-to-time, that said it never ceases to amaze me how some of the more common parts on our cars are the most difficult to source. Hopefully someone has one kicking around in a box in their garage... The bracket at Coast 2 Coast has been replated / restored.
Lloyd. </div></div>

Yeah, the pic of the one you posted is the only other bracket I've ever seen beside the Coast2Camaros. I need one myself, and have been looking for 13 years, but not seen another. I use to work with this guy in Maryland that had more GTO stuff then anything I have ever seen. Do you think he would sell any of it, heck no. Some people are just tight or they want way more than what those parts are worth. I see this guy from Canada that keeps putting blocks, trans and rears on ebay with out of reach prices and never sells anything and keeps re-listing over and over. Man, just give it a rest and lower the prices, not everyone is a millionaire. How can somebody afford the ebay prices if they have to keep re-listing and not sell anything. Just my thoughts.