View Single Post
Old 03-20-2020, 10:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 70 copo View Post
Alright Lee,

I simply posted a factual report form the CDC here. You proceeded to snap shot a post I made in the previous thread on this topic and you called me out.

I answered your question Now you simply troll me and move the goal posts.

Ok Lee, you already apologized in the last thread for fear mongering. I could screen shot and post your apology and sudden exit from the previous thread on this topic but I will not.

So you need even more clarification.

Part#1

Why do I think the pandemic will be gone in 60 days? Simple. If you believe the Chinese, they have already returned to full production after the outbreak there and 60 days ago the country was literally on fire with the illness.

If they can do it why in the world would anyone think North America cannot?
I don’t think Lee is fear mongering. Hell, just turn your television on. There’s plenty of that on there. I think Lee is stating facts. Everything that you have stated about the subject, if you read the second or third sentence, you contradict yourself from what you stated in the first sentence.

Pandemic gone in 60 days? Really?? I believe common sense would tell you it’s not going to be over in 60 days. Kudos though for wishful thinking.

If the Chinese have returned to full production after the outbreak why can’t North America? Well, ummm, has the Chinese returned to full production? If we believe what China says, that’s our first mistake, but as to why (if the Chinese have returned to full production as you say) North America will not?? Lack of common sense, that’s why. North America is stalling on total lockdowns across the States and I don’t see the US spraying everything down with bleach as we have seen China do. Actually, all I see is people running around like it’s a normal day, accept for school closings, other closings, oh and the toilet paper shortage. I don’t see a a lot of social distancing going on, but we’ll get there eventually. A little later than most countries, but trust me, we’ll get there after more lives are lost.

Lastly, it appears that you are claiming to state facts that nobody in this whole world seems to know BUT YOU and the fact that you want to argue with people that are clearly stating facts as we know them, as to what we’re being told, is ridiculous. Yes, sincerely much thanks to Lee for doing exactly that.

This world is not getting any better any time soon. It’s time we stand up and work together instead of against each other. I’m afraid that this coronavirus is going to be a huge wake up call to people just like you and others. Unfortunately, a much needed one.

AND one thing that I have learned in my lifetime, “There are those that appear to be much more intelligent when they say nothing at all 70copo!”

Many prayers to you and everyone else during this time. Stay safe!!
The Following User Says Thank You to Tabu For This Useful Post:
Lee Stewart (03-20-2020)