Thread: Scr23
View Single Post
Old 11-02-2019, 01:44 AM

Tom/Doug, please correct me if I'm wrong but as I understand it, we're hoping for July 23, 24 & 25. We have tentatively reserved TWO weekends at the Corvette Museum while we await a confirmed date with Beech Bend Raceway. Doug has also received a note from the host hotel, the Holiday Inn University Plaza, so it appears things are headed in the right direction for another great weekend.
As Tom and Doug stated above, the National Corvette Museum has offered to expand the area inside to allow us to host even more cars inside the building. The Boulevard area puts us dead center in the main traffic area for maximum exposure to hundreds of people, and leads them directly to the banquet room where we've been for the past few years. We'll also still have the covered outdoor area around the banquet room as in the past.

Bowling Green is a great town, full of car-crazy folks and they've all been great to work with. It appears the SCR has found a long-term home and I couldn't be happier.
SCR 23, ..... here we come!
big gear head (11-02-2019), cook_dw (11-02-2019), JBALL (11-03-2019), kwhizz (11-02-2019)