View Single Post
Old 11-14-2015, 04:20 PM

Default Re: MCACN 2015 REAL 409's wanted for Special Display.

Verne ! I am going to show up in my 61 Bonneville Safari. It has heat. No one at the door will ever know.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Verne_Frantz</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Belair62</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Oh a wise guy ! Im opening my headers for the move in. Locking the car during the whole show too. I will have a Louisville Slugger for all you fellows who get adventurous with your McDonalds cups too Lillard. </div></div>

Hey Bob,
Think of the opportunity this show is offering you. You actually get to take the car out and <span style="font-style: italic">drive</span> it next weekend! You won't need to clean the rear tires off when you get there either.

And don't worry, I'll guard your '64 from those pesky thugs while you're not there.

Verne [img]<<GRAEMLIN_URL>>/biggthumpup.gif[/img] </div></div>