View Single Post
Old 07-24-2018, 03:21 AM
Yenko Contributing Member

Thanked 2,556 Times in 1,175 Posts

The four big cases are spoken for.

Ryan said:
Up here in Canada you get a ticket it you wear socks with flip flops.... that might even be two tickets :-)

Ryan: What are you, the flip flop police (or mounted police)?
I am so embarassed. Can't believe I didn't crop that out. Hey man, I have had a long day. After getting almost no sleep last night, had to pick up some things early this morning, including a giant slab of granite that I bought at an auction on Sat. Thing probably weighed between 400 and 500 lbs. Sherri and I could not pick it up. Had to have my oldest son (the weight lifter) come help me get it on the trailer. I only paid $7.50 for it. Will be using it when we remodel the bathroom.
Then a full day (well for me, at least) at the office. Then rushed home to do three interviews for local TV on our Museum project. Then helped a guy load 21 giant rolls (5 foot by 25 foot) metal building insulation that I sold him. Then finally got to change into something comfortable. I NORMALLY take my socks off before putting on the flip flops. I was just too darn tired. Besides, I turned 65 earlier this year. I should get a free pass. How about probation, constable?

Here are two of the interviews: http://okcfox.com/news/local/state-c...ing-in-guthrie

You have to click on the building for the first one, then scroll down a bit for the second one. It was hot in that building. You can see the sweat on my shirt. We spent about 30 minutes walking around before the interviews.