View Single Post
Old 01-25-2020, 07:19 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TuxedoblackZ View Post
Looking to see if anyone has any info on a Fathom green Copo Camaro that was bought new at Reuben Buerge Motors in Nelson, British Columbia. I recently acquired the car and am just trying to find out more history. Thanks!
I remember the car, first time I saw it was back in the summer of 1971 . I was a apprentice working on construction of a pulp mill up north in Mackenzie B.C. it was a small company town at the time with one gas station. I had just bought my 69 Z and was gassing up and in pulled this 69 camaro , First time i saw a cowl induction hood and the snorkle air cleaner,with the seal.It was painted Plum Crazy Purple, I remember it having a 427 but assumed someone changed it . Years later in the eighties i relized that car was probably a copo, eventually it turned up in Prince George and years later made its way south to be restored ,Last Nov I saw it at the show in Chicogo for the first time in 48 years . Dennis was the guys name that owned it I think, I know he worked at Finley Forks saw mill ,lived in the camp there, In those days guys were making big money up north, the parking lot at the camp i lived in was packed with all the latest musclecars.Those were the days. jo
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to copojo For This Useful Post:
markinnaples (01-25-2020), PeteLeathersac (01-25-2020), Tracker1 (01-27-2020), TuxedoblackZ (01-31-2020), YENKO DEUCE REGISTRY (01-28-2020)