View Single Post
Old 02-08-2020, 01:31 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by chevelleheart View Post
Just a brief update about Mr Pomerleau,...rumour has it that several years ago , one of his victims happened to be a Hells Angels biker out of Kelowna,...... After taking Mr Pomerleau for a "ride with a few additional biker friends" and a supposed pretty severe beating, the biker got his money back,...so force apparently does works
Ha, reading old replies here. I knew of Kurt, heard the biker story too when I mentioned to a friend in Kamloops about how I got my money back from a different scammer.
In my case I found out a friend was scammed by the same guy . He'd call about your wanted ads in the free ad paper and say he has new ones or whatever you were looking for. He needed money first because he has to pay the back rent on the storage to get them.
So we both ganged up to get our money back. He had a cousin who worked out a gym with one of "the boys". HA, 81, AFFA, motorcycle enthusiasts... This "Boy" put the fear of God into the scammer in a serious way and said scammer called us up saying he's left our money plus a little extra for our troubles under the planter by the door. And he did. We never met the biker or heard what happened when he went to the guys place.

Betcha Kurt asks a lots of questions now to find out who his scam victims are or who they know before he acts.