View Single Post
Old 07-28-2017, 01:14 PM
Yenko Contributing Member

Thanks for all the great response it is a super rare car. I have a lot of rare Mopar inside info. I used to part out a lot of cars starting in 1975. I used to street race in Detroit back then and sold parts with adds in the Trading times , The State fair swap meets etc. A lot of the older execs were die hard Mopar guys. They came and bought parts from me etc. I struck up a lot of good friendships from these guys who gave me a lot of info when it was nothing big. Bill Brownlie was a Neighbor. He was ahead of Chrysler's Advanced Studio Design and Dodge Division. He designed the Charger , The Yellow Jacket and later the Diamante Show car. I have tons of Rare Drawings and Info. I have a lot of Bulletins and more etc. I have shared some over the years with Barry Washington concerning the Trans Am program and some other info. I am more of a private guy with no intention to mess up anyone who has no info. I have changed it to make it more suitable lets say to a handful made . I have owned tons of rare Mopars over the years . I only know of 4 1971 Cuda's built with this Interior. I owned 2 of these and that one was a 383 4 spd as well. The other ones are 340 Cuda's. 3 are white my other one was Tor Red Exterior. One is a hardtop and the other one is a 71 Cuda 340 white ragtop same color as mine. I am old school and I respect other peoples adds and I don't rain on anyone's parade.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to 69_Mean_Mopar For This Useful Post:
BTL (07-30-2017), PeteLeathersac (07-28-2017), SupremeDeluxe (07-28-2017)