View Single Post
Old 12-26-2017, 03:58 AM

Know this is an old thread and miss Clint tremendously since considered him my best friend and hard to believe he has been gone over 3 years. He bought the 69 big block car if I remember right about 1996 or 1997 not 72 from Paul at Muncie Auto Salvage but was a 38k original mile car with actual warranty CE block replaced in that car with all other original engine components which originated in California and had a nasty Burgundy Imron paint job but no rust. Was taken in on a tow and not a junk car. He restored it back to new in the original color Garnet Red with lacquer. The 1968 RS Z28 was also bought out of salvage and believe it was around 1992 and unlike the big block car was there as salvage but a one owner local car which he tracked everything down to even original owner. He restored it back to new in it's original Tripoli Turquoise color. Never finished it completely because didn't want grandkids to drive it. I own both the 1968 RS/SS L78 Camaro convertible and 1968 SS 396 Camaro coupe believed to be a Dana. Almost done with the L78 and in home stretch on rotisserie restoration on the one he believed to be a Dana. I have pictures of pretty much all of his cars and will need to resize pictures to fit so I can upload them here and will try to tonight.