View Single Post
Old 02-03-2009, 12:37 AM
Yenko Contributing Member

Default Re: 1969 Yenko Camaro Hugger Orange 4 speed Cash Buyer

Thanks Tom !! This is not a insults as many people have taken me on this site but a reality check on the real market that I work in!!
Well now that the speculators are gone,we can finally get back to the hobby that so many people wanted. The guys that are in the hobby are now buying Pedigree cars that they couldnt get and are willing to pay for the RIGHT car now..
Understand people are asking for #'s matching 4 speed and a great color for over a hundred K less..(not happening yet)
I go to auctions to watch the headliners to see what these cars will do. I am not there to watch dealer to dealer sales. From I have noticed some serious cars have sold at these auction for some great money.
I had a great talk with Mike and told him what his money could buy in today's market, I sure didnt kick him for it.

PS. I do apologize
Never been a good writter and have never tried to belittle anybody on this site.
Have always been straight forward and never sugarcoated things to much and have taken quite a bit of heat on this site for being this way.

Sorry if I have offend anybody on this site, that was NEVER my intentions. EVER !!!!!

RICH P