View Single Post
Old 12-13-2017, 04:42 AM
Yenko Contributing Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by HO455 View Post
I totally agree Stefano. As I said - The only W-30's that can be documented and authenticated are those that were produced in Canada, 1972 X VINs, or original cars with complete owner histories! At least that is how I see it in today’s collector car climate. Fraud or fake cars are a huge problem for any Chevrolet or Oldsmobile enthusiast.

I go way back with these cars long before they were so sought after. I have seen a lot of change over the years as the big money guys became involved looking to cash in. I now see many cars which started out as something completely different than what they are represented to be today. It is a big problem!

Here is an example of the fake documentation that I was speaking about. Pontiac and some Buick cars are the way to go if you want a real GM car.

https://www.ebay.com/usr/vin-number-...88.m1543.l2754
Word! X 2

1970 Top Secret Very Special Muscle Car in restoration by MASCAR to be unveiled at MCACN 2020