View Single Post
Old 07-20-2008, 01:57 AM

Default Re: zl1 aluminum heads,fresh 074s

Pete I am sorry but I never intended this post to be about my problems with Chuck in the past. But I need to respond and then hopefully this can go to bed. Chuck, I never called. I would have e-mailed you instead. I am not sure if I even have your phone number any more. The bottom line is that I am past all this and I would not have cared if you sold it for one million dollars. But you told me that you were going to restore the el camino with your son. Instead you sell the rolling shell with the bare block and trans case and you keep all the other L-78 specific parts because you can make more money by parting the car out. Every time I see a Jan.1969 to May 1969 COPO or L-78 part for sale from you I wonder if it came from this car. You can say all you want but I know what was said to me, I believed it and I was deceived. As far as the pulleys go that is what came off of the car. I have no other factory deep groove pulleys in my garage. Now if you want we can go into what was said to me on the condition of the Nova versus what I received on another thread.