View Single Post
Old 07-05-2021, 01:04 AM
Yenko Contributing Member

Default WTB 68 or 69 Chevelle

Hi all,
Life forced me to temporarily pause my search for a Chevelle but im beginning my search again! I couldn't figure out how to edit the title but I want to add 70, 71 and 72's to the list. I can also raise my purchase price a little. I can spend $37,500 for now and possibly raise that to about 40k for the really right car.
Pretty much everything else below is still correct, most likely will need to find a clone/tribute/replica and im fine with that.
Thanks again!

I'm looking to buy a 68 or 69 Chevelle SS. In my current price range its likely going to be a clone/tribute/replica and that's fine.
I don't really care what engine or trans is in it but I prefer a big block. I'm looking for something turn key that I can jump in and enjoy. I don't expect it to be a perfect show car but I don't want a car that needs any major work.
Right now my max price is 33k.

You can call me or text me at 815-355-0004. Or send me a private message here or just reply to this thread.
I live in Illinois so the closer the better. But I will definitely travel a reasonable distance for the right car.
Thank you!
Mike

Last edited by gtomike1967; 09-20-2021 at 03:15 PM. Reason: Update
Attachments - The Supercar Registry IMG_2448.jpg
Click here to view all the pictures posted in this thread...