View Single Post
Old 09-22-2021, 03:47 PM

Before it got as technical as it is now, the Muscle Car drags used to have participation from the Late 80's muscle. This was during the late 80's so the cars were still fairly new at the time. Used to see fox body mustangs duking it out with GN's all the time with a few Irocs and TA's mixed in.

When we had our Muscle Car drags we allowed the newer stuff in as well, we just had a cutoff of 1972, and anything newer ran in a separate eliminator class. At the end we'd run off the winners of both classes for top eliminator. It was a fun format that got so popular we started doing it twice a year. This was up through the early 1990's.

No one really does anything like it anymore and what we do have is all pretty much East of the Mississippi. Nothing on the West coast. I still keep a couple of cars in PS form with hopes of doing it again.

Excellent running LS6 BlackLS5, nice job,. You are already close to some of the better running LS6's. I've went a best of 12.76 at 106 in my bird with a 1.89 60 foot. It usually runs 13.0's depending on the weather.
The Following User Says Thank You to x33rs For This Useful Post:
Xplantdad (09-23-2021)