View Single Post
Old 09-13-2011, 05:38 AM

Default Re: Hillbilly Racing Team: week in review

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Chevy454</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

Note the pipe on the lower right hand side of the tower in the photo above...that's not a gutter, that's where the announcer/timer drops down the time slips...

And the bucket...both slips (white winner and yellow loser) are on the same clothes pin, so dig through the bucket, find your pairing, then take the appropriate slip...every so often Speedy's daughter comes by and collects some clothes pins and run's 'em back up into the tower...

</div></div>

Now who the heck needs all the Hi-Tech stuff when something this simple does the trick!!! Good ol' Midwest Ingenuity at it's finest.

That's MY KINDA TRACK!! [img]<<GRAEMLIN_URL>>/biggthumpup.gif[/img] [img]<<GRAEMLIN_URL>>/worship.gif[/img]

Sounds like a Great Family outing guys. Glad to hear you all had fun.

(Long weekend, eh Tom? [img]<<GRAEMLIN_URL>>/wink.gif[/img] [img]<<GRAEMLIN_URL>>/worship.gif[/img])