View Single Post
Old 03-07-2019, 07:34 PM

Arrow The 2019 Blamaro

Or the Camazer......

https://www.motortrend.com/cars/chev...-awd-rs-engine

2019 Chevy Blazer RS based on the 2019 Camaro, a "Performance Crossover". I think the looks are ok, not bad. They really don't go into the performance side too much in the article. Interior definably shows some Camaro providence.

Quote:
I have to imagine it wasn't supposed to be this way. There have been rumblings from inside Chevrolet for years that the automaker was planning a sporty new midsized crossover to compete with the Ford Edge. Inspired by the Chevrolet Camaro, this new crossover was supposed to do for the CUV what the Ford Mustang did for muscle cars—jump-start a new branch of its segment that younger buyers would flock to. I bet you names like "Camaro Cross" were bandied about—new names for a new vision. And then Chevy went ahead and undid all that hard work by naming its CUV the Blazer. That's too bad, because the surrounding controversy from bringing that beloved nameplate back from the dead has distracted from what the 2019 Chevrolet Blazer RS is: a shockingly good crossover.

Thoughts?

/Rich
Click here to view all the pictures posted in this thread...