View Single Post
Old 05-10-2018, 12:53 PM
Yenko Contributing Member

Thanked 3,872 Times in 1,002 Posts

Paul, from what I have seen you offer a very reputable product and do not yourself try to deceive anyone. I think it is usually the next guy down the line we have to worry about, not the original purchaser. It is great that you watermark the documents but as Charley has said, nothing is stopping anyone from copying the document and passing it along as real. As I have said before, I feel the best way to keep people from using your service in a deceptive way is to post all the VIN's as well as the car's information (even if partial but with enough information to know which car for comparisons sake) as well as which documents were made for said vehicle on your own existing site. I inspect dozens of cars each year and waste a lot of my time and the customer's money inspecting a car only to find a reproduction (fake) document. If there was a site available that I could look on before we went any further it would help a lot of people. That being said you have been very helpful and forthright when I have contacted you and asked if a specific document was one of yours.

I understand the privacy issue but go beyond that and believe that if people are trying to keep it quiet there is usually a good reason for that and it is usually not a good one.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=62r-6vgk2_8
specializing in (only real) LS6 Chevelle restorations

Last edited by SS427; 05-10-2018 at 01:52 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to SS427 For This Useful Post:
MosportGreen66 (05-10-2018)