View Single Post
Old 03-03-2019, 04:07 AM

Thanks Helmut! Plans for now is clean carpet, reinstall it and seatbelts & console. Clean gas tank, and car thoroughly. Original cragars are in exceptional shape. Those nylon L60-15s and front tires are going to need to be replaced. They could be the originals. Then get it serviced and try cranking it over. As far as finding it, a few people know of it. He didnt let many people see it. I know the original owner was a very good friend of Gary Holubs and they street raced it a lot in it in the late 60's / early 70's. I know Schoney has seen the car and knows about it. I actually met the guy at my business as he was trying to sell me paint about 15-20 years ago. A conversation led to him telling me about the car. I asked him to let me know if he ever decides to sell it and a couple of months ago we began negotiating. It was very tough for him to let it go after all of those years, in fact he backed out a couple of times.He did rebuild brake system a couple of years ago, and said it did start but only kept running when gas was poured in carburetor. Thats promising!

Last edited by belker6; 03-03-2019 at 04:15 AM.
The Following User Says Thank You to belker6 For This Useful Post:
L78M22Rag (03-03-2019)