View Single Post
Old 11-30-2022, 01:50 PM
Yenko Contributing Member

I agree, I've been driving Suburban's as a daily driver (I need a Locomotive because I have Bernese Mountain Dogs and a second home in Michigan) since 1978, then switched to Denali 's in 2015, and would like to get an Escalade ESV. I figure it will be $10,000 to $15,000 more, but I sure like to looks specially from the front.

It is amazing how rude car sales people have become lately. I stopped by the GMC dealer I purchased many vehicles from in the past from, including the Denali XL I am currently driving, and when I went to the "Sales Tower" I asked about a 2023 Yukon Denali XL, and 2 salesman just shrugged their shoulders like I was asking for Blood. One General Sales Manager at a local Cadillac dealer said you want to pay $15,000 over list?, I can get you one. My reply was I can get one in Indiana for list price right now and it's in stock but I don't want to drive 300 miles to get it, his was: Well why don't you check in Arizona as well? I truly think the pandemic has created a bunch of Monsters. Time will tell if this $10,000 plus over list price will ever end on anything new and popular. Hey, but I'm going to try. My Dog breeder in West Town New York named me "Patiently Persistent" 27 years ago so time will tell. Stay tuned.

Bill

Last edited by Big Block Bill; 11-30-2022 at 01:53 PM.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Big Block Bill For This Useful Post:
COPO (11-30-2022), L_e_e (11-30-2022)