View Single Post
Old 06-11-2020, 02:03 PM

Thanked 3,399 Times in 1,242 Posts

Had 4:56 gears in the Nova and it wasn't all that bad (except on the highway) lol. It only had 26" rear tires and would have been better with some 28" rubber. It depends what tires I run on the Camaro, but could always opt for 4:10's and that would ease up on the rpm a bit. I'm not as concerned about the highway RPM as I don't plan on running it on the highway other than in and out of town for cruise nights which is a 20-minute run for me right into south Calgary. And, I'm lucky if I do cruise night once or twice a year. This one will be more of a street/strip car that can also go out for track days but will be a while until it's ready for that.

Unfortunately the Beers too....will have to wait until MCACN or another road trip Tim.

The CAN/USA border is still closed and may not fully reopen for a while, so I pulled the trigger and got TFX to pick the car up in PA. They are actually loading it up early this morning. It should be here in a week or two and I will take a full inventory and get started on the work just as soon as I unpack it. It comes with much of its original parts and pieces (very complete car) and is pretty well stuffed to the brim for the trip north.

Can't wait to dive into it and get started...

Xplantdad (06-11-2020)