View Single Post
Old 02-17-2015, 04:07 PM
Yenko Contributing Member

Thanked 4,517 Times in 2,144 Posts
Default Re: Ryan Weaver's 1969 Olds Cutlass S W31 Club Coupe

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Ryan1969Chevelle</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: PeteLeathersac</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
Bingo on the 1111930 dizzy also 7029255 carb too Ryan!
Nice bumper scoops too but where's that pair of original air system hoses Al had bought and stashed aside?
Again that shifter box was key to this whole thing coming together and my first learning that this car even existed.
More to the story, Al used to race snowmobiles and I asked about the shifter a few years back when at their old place buying his '73 racing sled.
My ears went up when he mentioned W31 and of course my next question was if it happened to be a 2 Door Post!
Tough to see the spare engine #'s in the pic, can you note and relay them please also did you check the balancer &amp; extra Muncie #'s yet too?
[img]<<GRAEMLIN_URL>>/beers.gif[/img]
~ Pete

</div></div>

I will get you the numbers soon, trying to get as many part numbers as I can before I freeze to death! The hood used up some precious time tonight!

The hoses are in the back seat safe and sound

The extra trans and balancer numbers will be easy to get to tomorrow!

Ryan

</div></div>

The spare Muncie looks like it may be 64/65, did Al happen to mention if it came w/ the extra Olds engine?
Again the crank being pilot drilled, that extra engine may be something cool too so looking forward to more!
Keep it coming Ryan!
[img]<<GRAEMLIN_URL>>/beers.gif[/img]
~ Pete