View Single Post
Old 12-11-2016, 10:50 PM

Default Re: Musselum Motors ( Haney Garage )

ihere's some photos of my Z-28 which was purchased new from the Mussalem Garage, i found it in 1984, did a rotisserie rest on it in 1988, added options such as OEM tinted windows, rosewood wheel and 4:10s from my first Z, used JL-8 system with service package housing and 22 plate posi, GM crossram with '140 cam and real steel crossram hood (1 of 6 or so i'm told) partial exterior chrome trim and endura bumper.
i also added day two items such as MSD ignitionperiod tach and auto-meter gauges, headers, hi-perf clutch and lakewood bell housing, bistein shocks and quickor swaybar with radials give it modern handling. i have all the original pieces such as exhaust manifolds, in storage.

i also found a COPO that came from Dick Irwin chev-olds in North Vancouver, just finished the resto on that last year. it is a rally green, m22, 8 track, rear de fog car. i have added the options tinted windows,
rally wheels , 13'16 sway bar and radials on rally, endura bumper and rosewood wheel. its also day two modified with ceramic headers, MSD ignition, period tach & auto-meter gauges, hi -perf. clutch and lakewood bell housing , i still have all the stock parts to return it to stock including the XT wheels

tried to get docs and photos posted on here but couldn't