Thread: joke
View Single Post
Old 09-25-2015, 01:44 AM
Yenko Contributing Member

Default Re: joke

A Clean Joke

A little boy was walking down a dirt road after church one Sunday afternoon when he came to a crossroads where he met a little girl coming from a different direction.

"Hi," said the little girl.

"Where are you going?" asked the little boy.

"I've been to church this morning and I'm on my way home," answered the little girl.

"I'm also on my way home from church. Which church do you go to?"

"I go to the Catholic church down the road. What about you?"

"I go to the Lutheran church up the hill."

"I'm going that way. Wanna walk together?"

"Sure."

They came to a low spot in the road where rain had partially flooded the road, leaving no way for them to get across to the other side without getting wet.

The little girl said, "If I get my new Sunday dress wet, my Mom's going to skin me alive."

"My Mom will tan my hide, too, if I get my new Sunday suit wet."

"I know what to do," said the little girl. "I'm gonna take off all my clothes and hold them over my head as I wade across."

"That's a good idea. I'll do the same thing with my suit."

So they both undressed and waded across to the other side without getting their clothes wet. As they were standing in the sun waiting to drip dry before putting their clothes back on, the little boy remarked, "You know, up until now I never realized how much difference there is between Catholics and Lutherans."