View Single Post
Old 09-17-2020, 04:15 PM
Yenko Contributing Member

The build has "stalled" a bit... haha! As you've all read my car is getting painted in a production shop and business has picked up a bit, in addition to one of the two painters went on quarantine for two weeks. He's back as of this past Monday so my painter should be able to get back to my car soon.

My firewall was painted along with the dash and interior. Correct flat paint. Looks amazing! I'll post pics later. I also got my seats done. New springs and foam for the front seats, they now sit really nice.

Jason, SuperNovaSS, sent me a really cool Ellis Brooks Chevrolet emblem... THANKS BUDDY!

Jose, JBTECH (craigslist wizard), found me a nice set of 15x4 Ansen Sprint direct bolt front runners. Best part is they were 10 miles from my house! I also recently acquired a set of 15x8.5s... I have a nice set of ROUND Cragars for this car too. Don't know why I wanted a set of Ansens all of sudden... Guess I don't see them often and figured they'd be cool with slicks and skinnies.

I also bought a set of reproduction L88 spark plug wires.... I think they'll look cooler than the Taylor wires my builder supplied. I'll try to get them on the car this weekend.

Other than that, I've been spending most free time with our new dog, Hank. Last week we brought him to the Colorado River with us. I wanted him acclimated to loud motors since my Father In Law races Grand National Sprint Boats. I'm sure our dog will be at most of the nearby races.
Attached Images

The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Chuck_Burg For This Useful Post:
69M22Z (09-17-2020), jbtech (09-17-2020), L_e_e (09-18-2020), markinnaples (09-17-2020), NorCam (09-18-2020), PeteLeathersac (09-18-2020), Xplantdad (09-18-2020)