View Single Post
Old 04-13-2016, 07:37 PM
Yenko Advertising Member

Thanked 4,576 Times in 1,137 Posts
Default Re: "The Beater Bee" becomes "The Better Bee"

Jim,

Thanks for the tips and man, that's a NICE car!!!! You GOTTA bring that to MCACN for sure!!!! I'll be there this year and would like to meet you in person. Interesting thing on those lower control arms. I had a '68 St. Louis built Charger R/T that had blue on the control arm torsion adjusters. Both of mine on the Bee showed Orange. The k-frame on the st.louis car has a yellow brush mark on the steering box mount, idler arm mount, and a green brush stroke on the passenger side motor mount under the bolt on motor mount. The brush mark was on the welded perch on the k-frame. Nothing like that on this one. Yellow brush mark on the idler arm mount though. Understood on the sleeve finish [img]<<GRAEMLIN_URL>>/biggthumpup.gif[/img] I knew that after I did it that I'd have to redo it. You're a plethora of knowledge as is a lot of those guys on the A12 board for sure. Broke the springs down and will be blasting them later this week. New liners, pads, bolts/bushings/pads/clamps from Badalson are on deck to be installed. [img]<<GRAEMLIN_URL>>/biggthumpup.gif[/img]

Cheers [img]<<GRAEMLIN_URL>>/beers.gif[/img]

PS: Don't you worry Mikey....Kelly will be out here helping shortly!! [img]<<GRAEMLIN_URL>>/[/img]

Dave