View Single Post
Old 01-13-2018, 10:12 AM

Default Before-pics of the shop

Hi guys !
I havenīt been that active on this forum the past year and the reason is the brickbuilding in the pic. For some years I have been looking for an old gasstation/garage closer to the coastline so that I can spend time in the garage while the kids and grandkids go to the beach. Well, last march I found something I couldnīt resist. Itīs an old dairy from around 1898, originally built using yellow bricks. But in the 30īs, 40īs and 50īs they expanded the building to about twice the size of the original one, using red bricks instead. It is now something like 3725 Square feet in ground level.

One day last week I first went to the dairy and then in the evening I went to pick up a L78 shortblock for the Nova. While going back home with the shortblock in the car I came up with the idea of showing you the building that will house a garage in the future. As you can see there is no garagedoor so that I can get a car in from the yard. But before making that happen I will have to make the place suitable for living. There has always been people living in the building, but I think we need another level of comfort.

More pics to come.
Attached Images

Last edited by COPO_Anders; 01-13-2018 at 11:44 AM. Reason: Spelling