View Single Post
Old 11-03-2016, 05:45 PM
Yenko Contributing Member

Thanked 1,596 Times in 490 Posts
Default Re: 1 of 617...Gold Chicken Lips

Just a little update on our 68 L78...I appreciate the inquiries we have received on the car and the positive feedback. Since winter is coming, I thought a little bump was in order. [img]<<GRAEMLIN_URL>>/biggthumpup.gif[/img]

As mentioned we are happy to help with restoration thru Jason or another shop of your choice. I will also consider a 'Holiday Law-a-Way' arrangement for a serious buyer. Make a deal to buy the car now...give me a 10% deposit and we can finish the transaction sometime after the holidays are over and there is time to focus on the project. Meantime it will be in climate controlled storage...high, dry and safe.

I realize this is a unique car...and 68's are a 'one year only' model and may not be right for everyone...but, this car is the real deal...born with driveline, paperwork and it is an M22 car!

Please feel to reach out with questions about the car anytime. We are happy to provide a time for a personal inspection...hopefully before the snow comes [img]<<GRAEMLIN_URL>>/rolleyes.gif[/img]

-wilma
02 Berger 380hp #95
Lots of L78 Novas
Join National Nostalgic Nova!
70 Orange Cooler
69 Camaro