View Single Post
Old 01-13-2017, 01:01 AM
Yenko Contributing Member

Default Re: Bad eBay buyer. BEWARE SELLERS

I don't know how people like that sleep at night; the MAN upstairs watches each and every move we all make. Just remember, "what goes around, comes around" and sooner or later this guy's sour practices will catch up with him. Usually, and not that I sell much on eBay, I leave my PayPal account empty or close to it making it a bit harder for an "unhappy" buyer to make a bogus claim and be "rewarded" a refund. I tend to trust everyone and generally believe all people are good......that is until I get shafted or lied to.....and my memory is pretty darn good. If the perpetrators of these schemes and scams worked as hard doing things the RIGHT way as they do trying to "get over" (I'm trying to keep the language clean), they would likely have more money, toys, parts or whatever it is they are trying to accomplish/gain/attain. I was brought up by the Golden Rule and strive to live by it every day. I'm sorry for you, Matt, but keep the faith, Bro. Fate will intervene and you'll be ahead in spades.