View Single Post
Old 08-03-2018, 10:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by wvhylander View Post
There is one on e-bay auction #323298930190. Listing says it's for a turbo 350/400 I would be sure to confirm it is in fact for a 3 speed not a glide. That is the shifter only. I have never seen another bezel. The pictures you posted are of my shifter and bezel. That bezel is so rare I won't send it out to be rechromed I'm afraid it would get lost.
I hear ya. I have everything but the bezel and the mounting ring. I was watching that one and let it go because the mounting ring is different than I need. In other words, I have everything that is there.

There is a guy on facebook who has one, but one minute he will sell it, next minute he won't He's turning out to be a flake I wouldn't trust with my money anyway.

Thanks for being ok with my posting your pictures. There aren't a whole lot of them out there.

I found a solution that may have to work until I find one. I would use a factory non console ring with it. I saw this somewhere, can't remember where anymore. It's not quite what I had in mind, but it's better than staring at shifter guts.
Attached Images