Thread: Day II Deuce
View Single Post
Old 02-19-2019, 03:09 AM

Thanked 3,399 Times in 1,242 Posts

That's so cool Freddie. Does that car belong to anyone here on the site now?

I'm on the home stretch here with the Nova. Cleaned up the rad support today, mounted the MSD under the dash, wired the ignition and totally re-wrapped the front lighting harness after cleaning up more splices that were found when a P/O moved the alternator to the driver side. Added new 10ga cables from end to end and wired the alternator back to the passenger side where it's supposed to be. I need to find a longer fan belt for this pulley configuration and thought I had a spare 7 blade fan for this car but must have used it?

If anyone has a spare 3947772 fan they like to part with I could use one to mount up an NOS fan clutch that I have sitting here (any date would be fine). I need to finish the alt circuit in the morning and then I'll terminate the starter and get the battery mounted into the car. Won't be long before the fenders are back on and the car is fired up and running. Hopefully tomorrow or Wed at the latest. Cutting it close here now and still need to check for fuel leaks with all these new lines.

67 Nova Boy (02-19-2019), Damien (02-19-2019), HawkX66 (02-20-2019), KLars1 (02-19-2019), MosportGreen66 (02-20-2019)