View Single Post
Old 01-31-2019, 03:37 PM
Yenko Contributing Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by RST View Post
I agree the family reunion is a priority ……….. so ……. Jason …. your second family will miss you and say a nice prayer for you and your family before our meal without you this year. Mascar will also dedicate our first run down the track to you
Guys,

Appreciate the nice comments! I'm sure Nuge will take good care of you! I do want to thank Tom, Jamie, and Doug for trying to move the event! We just couldn't work it out! I'm grateful to call many of you friends and I'll be back next season for an 11 sec. pass!! The rear end is almost back together and I can't wait to get it back on the track. Monster Energy will still be providing some nice door prizes for the banquet dinner. Please post PLENTY of pictures here and social media! You know I'll be watching! : )

See everyone at either at the Camaro Nationals, Good Guys Columbus and of course MCACN. The beater will be coming to the Camaro Nationals (Thanks to Doug Perry for getting me in) and to Bob Ashton for letting me join in the Day 2 display this November.

Be safe!

Jball
big gear head (01-31-2019), nugeusa1 (02-01-2019), Z-11 396 (06-29-2019)