View Single Post
Old 12-31-2006, 01:48 AM

Default Re: ROTTING MUSCLECARS

If the house is empty I suggest you find out very quickly who lived there and try to get into contact with them or a relative. I have been no pun intended burned twice over the years when faced with a similiar situation. First one was a factory 65 impala 396 4spd by a deserted house I kept driving buy until some kids burned the house down and the car with it.
Months after I seen a car with out of province plates in the yard and dropped in.
Original owner of the car passed away this was his grandson who would have given me the car if I had of contacted him at the time. He just wanted the properly cleaned up so he could sell it.
Second one was only 5 years ago. Out hunting I found an original 70SS 454 conv complete in a shed, very rusty but complete. House empty. This time I started to ask but obvious too much. Guy next door told his chevelle bud who in turn just went in with a wrecker and took it. It was totally parted out within a weekend and nobody ever came looking for it other than me.
Good Luck