View Single Post
Old 07-10-2007, 12:26 AM

Default 69 Chevelle " mysterious" Canadian Model

Hello guys , i NEED YOUR HELP on this car . I am currently looking to buy a special order Canadian chevelle Mysterious edition. The car is a 1969 Chevelle , 2 door . These special cars were suppose to be the canadian equivalent model to the Yenko . Here are the features ; 4 colors availables blue /black/ + 2 others ?? all painted with silver stripes and all having white interior. They are light weight cars beeing 3872 lbs. All came with Yenko hood , driver rear view mirror , bucket seat , no console , 427 /435 hp cast heads square port ,1 X 4V , 4 speed , 4.11 rear end and headers in the trunk for dealer installation . Production figure suppose to be 500 cars for 1969 and 500 for 1970. I have been trying to find info on those special cars with no answers . Any help would be very appreciated .Please do not send me email telling me that it must be a make up story ! If you ever heard of those cars or have any dealers add ,option list ...any serial number decoding will also help. Need help fast...car for sale locally today !!! july 9th 2007 , please reply to my personal email ; [email protected]
Click here to view all the pictures posted in this thread...