View Single Post
Old 01-18-2020, 09:36 PM

Heartbeat City Camaro rocks! Ordered these belt buckle assemblies yesterday morning (bye bye paycheck) and they were here by 5 today. For some reason, the car's missing a pair of the belt buckles. Given that it was raced, I'm wondering if it had a harness or something at some point. Either way, I'm glad I'll be able to use the shoulder belts now. These are supposed to be restored originals. I say supposed to be because I don't know how to tell, and to be brutally honest, don't care. They look right and they'll work. That's all I need. Hopefully we can get the car running this spring. I'm itching to cruise it so damn bad. My buddy's got a '72 Ranchero that he wants to go Day 2 style with and I want to help bring the 70s back with him.

(The Ranchero is supposed to be getting slots soon, and most likely an original grille)
Attached Images

'68 Camaro SS (454/TH400, possible L78/M22) LeMans Blue, black deluxe interior, black vinyl top. 3.73- mostly Day 2.
'89 Mustang GT- 3.55, subframe connectors, muffler delete, and a couple other minor mods. Exactly as he wanted it, so how it shall stay

Also:
1995 Ford F-150 XL
2004 Dodge Ram Hemi GTX- #192 of 433

Ain't no fun in viewing your car as an 'investment'. Get out there and beat on it!
The Following User Says Thank You to JRC99 For This Useful Post:
PeteLeathersac (02-05-2020)