View Single Post
Old 12-01-2018, 11:52 PM
Yenko Contributing Member

Default 1966 Corvette Survivor Barn Find original Paint

This 1966 Corvette started its life in Ohio and found its way into a Barn in 1972 traveling just 64k Miles , I removed the car a month ago and here’s what we have .
The original owner had it for just a few months and traded it back in and it’s been in the second owners hands late 1966 until his Passing in 2017.
An engineer by trade he decided to pull the original 427-425 HP motor in 1972 and replace it with a 327 for economic purposes for his daily commute ! He never drove the car again after he converted things . The car retains its original transmission, shifter , tach drive distributor, ignition shielding , Holley carburetor , 42A dated alternator and some other things . The body and paint has never been hit or repainted and upon close inspection it’s in very very nice shape , the interior is full of extra rims , hup caps , ignition shielding in brown paper grocery bag and is just incredible with just the headliner requiring some work . Seats , carpet dash pot metal is outstanding. The frame and underside is solid However there is some scale flaking off behind rear end on either side of half shafts . Nothing to worry about just from sitting .
I have the Original protecto-plate booklet and that’s it for paperwork. Please feel free to Email me or PM me with any questions you may have . Price is $50k [email protected]
Photos coming soon resizing now . Thanks
Attached Images

Last edited by Steve Shauger; 12-02-2018 at 01:20 AM.
The Following User Says Thank You to SIGNGUY For This Useful Post:
markinnaples (12-03-2018)
Attachments - The Supercar Registry Tach.jpeg Seeing light out of shed.jpeg Oil Change.jpeg Front end.jpeg
Click here to view all the pictures posted in this thread...