View Single Post
Old 09-29-2022, 02:01 AM
Yenko Contributing Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lee Stewart View Post
How do people pay for gas? Credit/Debit cards. That wasn't hard to figure out was it?

Again, the price will not be the same in each state just like the price of gas is diffrerent in each state.

The internet is a wonderful tool Bill. Try using it for answers to your questions:

Table of Average Electricity Rates by State

https://www.electricchoice.com/elect...ices-by-state/
Lee,

Did I strike a nerve or something? Your reply was a little harsh don't you think? Most people on this site know I have owned a Marathon Truck Stop and Repair facility for the last 37 years, and worked there a total of 49 years as an employee or employer so I obviously know how people pay for Fuel. Sorry if I didn't explain myself, but what I was asking if the whole process was going to be paid like a toll system is, as to where Illinois' I-Pass system is good in many states when traveling to pay for tolls and vise versa, then you would be billed directly every month by the state issuing your transponder.

Your table of State electricity prices doesn't answer my question how much per charge people will be paying, That was my question. If you would like to take this conversation off line, tell me and I'll give you my cell phone number so we can talk, I am not a bad Guy, and I really enjoy this site, so I'm NOT looking to start a War. I just don't get the Buzz about EV's being practical (right now anyway). And by the way diffrerent is spelled different, and I know how to use the Internet.

Respectfully waiting for your reply, public or private.
Bill Pankiw

Last edited by Big Block Bill; 09-29-2022 at 12:00 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to Big Block Bill For This Useful Post:
markinnaples (09-30-2022)