View Single Post
Old 04-08-2016, 06:45 PM
Yenko Advertising Member

Thanked 4,576 Times in 1,137 Posts
Default Re: "The Beater Bee" becomes "The Better Bee"

Next up was to have the original owner out to see the car and hear the stories. Of course, Kodak stock jumped after my purchase of as many memory sticks as I could to capture the moment! [img]<<GRAEMLIN_URL>>/grin.gif[/img] Gary was just ticked to death to see the car. Him sitting in it for the first time was just priceless.

Gary hasn't seen the car since 1991. I'm not sure he knew where to begin telling me stories....

Oh course, what do you do with the original owner of your car? Roast the tires, that's what!!![img]<<GRAEMLIN_URL>>/biggthumpup.gif[/img]

This is the start of the restoration with Gary helping me remove the first part.

Just like the Bee Blurr photo, this one is pretty intriguing too. I look at this photo and wonder what Gary is thinking about. Just a cool pic capturing a unique moment with man and machine. Sadly, Gary passed away unexpectedly and won't be there to install that aircleaner in 2017 with me But the good news is his Son will fill in his spot![img]<<GRAEMLIN_URL>>/biggthumpup.gif[/img]

Cheers [img]<<GRAEMLIN_URL>>/beers.gif[/img]