View Single Post
Old 02-28-2017, 10:00 PM

Thanked 3,399 Times in 1,242 Posts
Default Re: YH Rally Wheels dated Jan-Apr 69

I just checked my wheels and sanded them to see the dates better. Looks like I have 2 January 28 wheels and both in really good shape with no pitting. One is fully painted and the other in etching primer. The other 2 wheels are both May dates with one clearly being K-1-9-5-20 YH and the other is very hard to read the last date numbers but looks to possibly be K-1-9-5-20 YH as well. This last wheel has some pitting which is hidden by the beauty rings. All appear straight but I would get them trued before use. All the above dates are the large early slots (bigger openings than later wheels) and all have the factory weld on the beads.

I will gladly trade any of these wheels in pairs (Choice of January pair or Choice of May pair) for April Dates. Let me know what you have to trade for dates???

The last May wheel is near impossible to read the day code but there is a faint 2 where it could be a 20 date but they were so faint there are nearly gone? The May code is clear as mud and both May dates are very hard to come by as many know. Happy to trade those for April dates if anyone needs May.
Attached Images