View Single Post
Old 02-15-2020, 02:44 PM

Default Stay away from CorvetteMods

To anyone purchasing Corvette parts.

I have been working on a C3 Vette. I recently was in the market for a correct steel transmission vacuum line. Of the popular vendors none showed the correct replacement part, no spot welded mount clip attached. However, they were all priced at around 44$. I found another place, CorvetteMods. Who showed the part on their website with clip for 77$. Now I am more than willing to pay for a correct part. So I ordered it. Shipping was over 30$ due to size of the box. Again, I was ok with it.

When I got the part it was just a steel line, no clip. I called to request a return because the item was not as shown on their website. Long story short. They refunded me for the part and had the nerve to charge me a restock fee. They also refused to give me any shipping (there / back) refund.

The nice thing was that they did change the picture on their website after dealing with me. But their stand is they are not responsible for the pictures they display. They are "reference" only.

What a $&%# company. I am at fault for this purchase. Unbelievable! I am out over 70$ after trusting this place. Don't want to see or hear of anyone else going thru this.

STAY AWAY FROM CORVETTEMODS in Texas!

Last edited by DarrenX33; 02-15-2020 at 02:48 PM.
Attachments - The Supercar Registry 69 f100 left front.jpg
Click here to view all the pictures posted in this thread...