View Single Post
Old 09-13-2006, 03:05 AM

Default Re: the SHELBY breaks into the 10's

[ QUOTE ]
These cars just don't do it for me.

Patrick

[/ QUOTE ]+ Everybody on this site loves the 60's Muscle and the whole competition that occurred between the big 3 automakers. that era is being resurrected and this is the beginning of it all. it is a new generations time to have cars that they will talk about 20-30 years from now. the next time you are out in your classic, and feeling the power under the hood with a smile on your face, 90% of the people driving by have no clue as to what you are behind the wheel of. nor do they care. and their father probably did not care in the 60's either. but for the 10% who break their necks getting a look at your ride, it is all worth it. much like an old "Bachman Turner Overdrive" song coming on the radio that takes you back to your youth, the sight of these cars does the same for those that remember. and that happens with all generations. beside the fact that <font color="blue">FORD BLUE </font> flows thru my veins, I think it is very cool to see guys doing it to a "NEW CAR" just like the guys did in the 60's. I guess this is a Modern "Day 2" Car!! and that is a real cool thing.