View Single Post
Old 10-27-2016, 07:27 PM
Yenko Advertising Member

Thanked 4,576 Times in 1,137 Posts
Default Re: "The Beater Bee" becomes "The Better Bee"

Of course, the first thing I had to do was put the fender tag back on! [img]<<GRAEMLIN_URL>>/drool.gif[/img] Thanks guys for following along and the words of encouragement!!! I have some more photos next week after I paint the doors and some detail items.

So what's up next? I need a freakin break!!! [img]<<GRAEMLIN_URL>>/thumbsdown.gif[/img] But I'm so excited for Phase II. Next up will be the interior doors painted black, radiator blackout, engine bay markings, and a cool thing I have planned for driver's side inner quarter panel window area [img]<<GRAEMLIN_URL>>/biggthumpup.gif[/img] Stay tuned for more posts like, &quot;Why am I even in this hobby?&quot; and notable things like, &quot;I labeled all the part and put them in baggies. How come I can't find (insert part here) and have three of (insert part not from another make/model car) these in here???&quot; [img]<<GRAEMLIN_URL>>/biggthumpup.gif[/img] [img]<<GRAEMLIN_URL>>/thumbsdown.gif[/img] [img]<<GRAEMLIN_URL>>/biggthumpup.gif[/img]

Cheers [img]<<GRAEMLIN_URL>>/beers.gif[/img]