Thread: 1967 rs/ss L78
View Single Post
Old 01-01-2018, 01:03 AM
Administrator

Thanked 6,077 Times in 1,321 Posts
Default 1967 rs/ss L78

I'm please that a car I owned from 1995 to 2002 has returned. The car had 19,800 when I purchased it in 95, and now 20,346. It was purchased new at the famed Baldwin Auto Company, in Baldwin, NY on Aug 3rd. It still wears its original paint, and has a few factory options: Tahoe Turquoise, SS, RS, tinted windshield, wood simulated wheel, console, gages & AM/FM, and the best option of all factory 456 posi rear axle. The car is very original in every area except I rebuilt the engine and detailed the engine compartment since it had already been incorrectly painted. I actually purchased it from the original owner through a middle man, but I did meet him and he provided some racing history and a racing diary. And yes the original born with drivetrain is still under the hood. I'll be posting more info and history in the members rides forum shortly.
Attached Images

Vintage Certification™ , Providing Recognition to Unrestored Muscle Cars. Website:
www.vintagecertification.com
Attachments - The Supercar Registry Trunk Resized.jpeg Odometer Resized.JPG Larry.jpg larry hoover2.jpg
Click here to view all the pictures posted in this thread...